To illuminate. Enlighten. Bring insight.
Nourishment. Life Force. Energy.
To be in flower. Open. Authentic.
Fullness of spirit. Expansion.
Embodiment. Beauty. Grace.
Illume and Bloom came to be following my own journey of healing and awakening through chronic illness.
Many moons ago I contracted Malaria on my travels which led to over a decade of debilitating Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and other challenges. A deeply life-changing experience, I was housebound, bedbound at times, for most of my twenties. In my desperation to be well, I looked to holistic, energy and spiritual modalities which were fundamental in my road to recovery, realigning with my true self and life purpose. It has been truly enlightening and has given me a much more wholesome perspective on health and a different outlook on life.
Now my wish is for you to feel empowered and take charge of your own well-being, wherever you are on your journey, and to support you in being your truest, healthiest and most radiant you.
Illuminessence is my own range of essences that I began creating in 2016. These essences help us remember who we truly are and to support us at this dawn of a new paradigm on Earth.
• Advanced Practitioner Diploma in Flower + Vibrational Essences – with Sara Estelle Turner of Essentially Flowers
• Reflexology Diploma in the original Ingham method – with Hagar Basis at the International Institute of Reflexology (IIR). I have also been trained by Dwight Byers, Anthony Porter with Advanced Reflexology Techniques, and Suzanne Enzer with Maternity Reflexology Part I
• Rejuvanessence Diploma – with Caroline Josling (now known as Facial Energy Release)
• VTCT NVQ 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy – also certified in facial training with Dr Hauschka, threading + body sugaring
• Dorn Method + Breuss massage – with Brigitte Nath at The UK Dorn Method Centre
• Reiki I + II – further attunements include Reiki III, Angelic Reiki I + II, KaiAmea Tao I